Friday, September 11, 2009

Daily Doodlez

Any one who's spent any amount of time around me can tell you that I draw CONSTANTLY. I always have a pencil, pen, Sharpie, disembodied monkey finger, or something to draw with on me...OK no disembodied fingers. The point is I create little doodles or sketches all the time on random scraps of paper (or whatever material is handy) and the majority of the time these little pieces end up lost in the land of misfit toys (or maybe they go to that magic place that your socks go when you put them in the dryer and they never return). So I decided to start chronicling these random squirts from my cerebrum here so they could be enjoyed instead of winding up in a trash can sandwiched an empty beer can and an empty Ziploc baggy.

My goal is to post something new daily for the next month, and since they're all doodles there level of completion doesn't really matter. I defiantly spend enough time doodling. So as long as I can snap a pic and upload it to the blog you should be able to catch a new on everyday.

I'd love feedback. What you like, what you don't which ones you'd like to see become paintings.

ENJOY!

--jab

Skull & Rose - 9/10/09

No comments:

Post a Comment